My name is Reinna and I have a passion for supporting the creation of a peaceful home. I love working with “fed-up” parents and so called “out of control” children. I have spent the last seven years working with overwhelmed parents who just weren’t sure what to do next. By providing a space that is shame and judgement free, it allows for your unique family to find what it needs.Behavioral issues in children often stem from big transitions in life. This could be a move to a new home or school;A new sibling may have arrived through birth, adoption or blending of families; a death of someone they knew of; a separation or divorce. These are just some of the big changes that effect an entire family system and often children express their emotions with behavior we adults just don’t get.
I currently use play therapy, sand tray therapy, expressive arts and EMDR to address the needs of clients. I support individual needs to express themselves in a variety of ways that does not always include words. This is especially true with children.
Since 2013, I have had the honor of working with a variety of people taking steps to address mental health needs. My therapeutic orientation is based on attachment and secure relationships.
Master’s in Mental Health Counselor,
Palm Beach Atlantic University
License / Certifications
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Child Welfare Case Manager
- Prepare Enrich Facilitator Couples Communication
- Trauma Training: A Collaborative Approach for Responding to Traumatized Children in Child Welfare
- Treatment Issues in the Transgender Population
- Cultural Complexities in the Therapeutic Relationship
- Sexual Trauma and Risk Reduction Treatment
- suicide Prevention and intervention for survivors
- Vicarious Trauma
- OCD assessment and diagnosis
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TFCBT)
- NAPPI Certified
- Parent Management Training
- Crisis Assessment and Intervention
- Family System
- Abuse and Neglect Assessment
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocess Therapy (EMDR)